Thursday, November 1, 2007

There wont be many post here without Hagar the Horrible. But I have to get this BULLSHIT off my chest. Not long ago the town I live in pasted an ordinance banning Pitt Bulls. Keep in mind that there has never been any reports of a Pitt Bull attack on anyone in our city EVER. So why did they pass this ordinance? Because they can, this is what happens when no one stands up for their Rights. So I being the law abiding puppet that I am went out and got a 9 month old American Pitt Bull Terrier. Now we had two. The older one pasted away not long ago so we only have the one now. But he is great we have 2 small children and you couldn't ask for a better friend. The message I want to send to City Hall BULLSHIT! Your not just going to take away my freedom because you pass a law out of ignorance. Stupid BASTARDS. Below is a myspace site. I titled it "IF YOU VALUE YOU RIGHTS PROTECT THEIRS go there, learn,be educated not ignorant. Just because these stupid people are not affecting you by making it illegal to own a Pitt Bull doesn't mean that some day soon they wont take some thing you love away. Being a puppet to a Tyrant Government is not only Bullshit its suicide. Everyone should read the Constitution and understand it, then be ready to stand up for it in the face of its enemies foreign or domestic.

No comments: