Saturday, November 10, 2007

Why the changes

No I haven't had a change of heart. I love the South and the Confederate Flag. The truth is I spend a lot of time defending it.To me it is a symbol of courage,rebellion,and sacrifice.It reminds me of a time when this country was divided. When brother fought brother, father fought son and friends fought friends. I see in it a time to come, again, of us in this country.But for many the confederate flag stands for much more and thats why I have taken it off. You see the first thing that has to happen is we have to be United. There is no place in any revolution for racism. Racism has to end in order for us to be united. I believe this Government is depending on racism to keep us from ever doing so. Government forms at the time you fill out an application ask "what race are you" why? Sepperate us into groups. There is only one correct answer to that question. What race am I? HUMAN there is no other race for us, anything else is just geography and colors.So instead of spending my time defending the confederate flag I will spend my time learning and educating people. Its time to put aside our petty differences and come together, theres more important things to worry about. YOUR FREEDOM IS AT STAKE.

No comments: